Similar with Fiber Wall Outlet for options
Introduction to Fiber Wall Outlet
Fiber Wall Outlet Socket Panel Faceplate FOSPF is a fiber optic customer outlet that allows easy and unobtrusive termination of fber optic cables in an office, home or communications room.used for wall mounted or desktop applications. It is bigger than normal fiber optic socket panel, which makes the space larger for operation.
Similar to FTTH Faceplate SP01C for 1 or 2 Fiber Ports Fiber Pigtail & Adapter and Easy to install fiber
Features and benefts
- Accommodates two termination/splice connections
-1 SC simplex or 1 LC duplex adapters
-1 crimp,mechanical or heat shrink splices
- IP20 rated
- Very flat design, mounts on a standard flush mount electrical outlet
- Utilizes reduced bend radius fber (G657.a and B)
- Possibility to invert the adapter in the holder to prevent disconnection when pulling the patch cords RoHS compliant
- Conforms to UL 94 V-O
- Lockable with screw or lead-wire seal
- Cable entrance from the bottom, left and rear
- Made of molded plastic (halogen free, LSZH-1). white (RAL 9010)
Fiber Wall Outlet Specification
|Material||With fire-proof ABS plastic|
|Installation way||Wall mounted|
|Available Cable||indoor drop fiber cable|
|Suitable Adapters||SC LC|
FAQs on Fiber Wall Outlet
Q:What size wall box does this fit?
A: Fiber Wall Outlet FOSPF is designed to be mounted on the wall directly and there is no need to use any box.
Q:How do I connect the fiber from the wall with the ports and do I need something else besides the fibers? I assume this is all passive therefore I need an external laser-module, right?
A: This Fiber Wall Outlet FOSPF could equipped with an cartridge, fiber patch cables may install in it. And there are adapters in this fiber optic wall plate outlet, you could choose fiber patch cables or fiber pigtails to use, it depends on your requirement.