Similar with Fiber Optic Splice Protection Sleeve for options
Introduction to Fiber Optic Splice Protection Sleeve
This 1.5x60mm Heat Shrinkable Fiber Optic Splice Protection Sleeve uses smaller components than standard sleeves and makes it possible to fit more splices in the splice tray.
Each 1.5x60mm Fiber Optic Splice Protection Sleeve has a steel strength member, inner fiber tube, and outer shrink tube. After heat shrinking the size is 1.5mm diameter x 60mm length.
This 60mm Fiber Protection Sleeve is designed for single fiber applications and accommodates up to 1.4mm coated fibers. The color is clear (transparent).
Heat Shrinkable Fiber Optic Splice Protection Sleeves provide vital protection at the fused juncture between two fusion spliced optical fibers. In addition to providing a substitute for the original fiber optic cable jacket, splice protection sleeves provide a degree of rigidity that prevents the spliced area from bending or flexing.
- Protect connection point,improve the mechanical strength,it is most reliable way to protect the fusion
- Easy to operate,reducing the risk of fiber damage during installation
- Transparent tube,it is easy to see the status of fiber optical closure
- Min.shrinks temperature:120°C,shrink very fast and very easy to installation
- Work temperature high (-55°C~100°C), widely used
- Sealing structure let closure have good resistance to temperature and humidity performance
Fiber Optic Splice Protection Sleeve Specification
|Length of Tube||60mm|
|Inner Tube Diameter||2.4mm|
|After Recover Diameter||3mm|
|Outer Tube Diameter||4.7mm|
|Steel Needle Diameter||1.5mm|
|Elongation at Break||700%|
|Minimum Shrink Temperature||120°C|
|Minimum Fully Recovery Temperature||100°C|