Similar with LC OM3 Pigtail for options
Introduction to LC OM3 Pigtail
Teleweaver LC OM3 Pigtail Multimode 50/125um 1M . LC OM3 Fiber Optic Pigtail used in permanent connections between fiber patch panels and incoming cables / single blown fibers.
- Low insertion loss and high return loss
- Good exchangeability
- Fiber Type: OM3
- FTTH , CATV, LAN, MAN, WAN, Test &Measuremen
- Video transmission , Data transmission
- Active Device Termination
- Premise Installations
- Telecommunication and Data processing Networks
- Industrial, medical & military
- Systems Integration for Long Haul, Metro and Access Network
LC OM3 Pigtail Specification
|Fiber Type||OM3 Multimode|
|Minimum Bend Radius||30mm|
FAQs on LC OM3 Pigtail
Q:Does single mode fiber support 10g?
A:When it comes to single mode fiber types, it can be categorized into OS1 and OS2 fiber, which are SMF fiber specifications. … Both OS1 and OS2 fiber optic cable support Gigabit and 10G Ethernet links. Besides, OS2 fiber can support 40G and 100G Ethernet links.
Q:Is Orange fiber single mode or multimode?
A:Fiber optic cable jacket colors can make it fast and simple to recognize exactly which type of cable you are dealing with. For example, the color yellow clearly identifies a single mode cable, while orange indicates multimode.
Q:Can I connect multimode fiber to single mode?