Similar with Pigtail SC/UPC SM 1m for options
Introduction to Pigtail SC/UPC SM 1m
Teleweaver Pigtail SC/UPC SM 1m 9/125, 0,9mm, G652D fiber Corning G652D Fiber LSZH. SC UPC Fiber Optic Pigtail used in permanent connections between fiber patch panels and incoming cables / single blown fibers.
- Low insertion loss and high return loss
- Good exchangeability
- Polishing: UPC Meets IEC standard
- Fiber Type:G652D Corning
- Length:1m to 30m
- FTTH , CATV, LAN, MAN, WAN, Test &Measuremen
- Video transmission , Data transmission
- Active Device Termination
- Premise Installations
- Telecommunication and Data processing Networks
- Industrial, medical & military
- Systems Integration for Long Haul, Metro and Access Network
Pigtail SC/UPC SM 1m Specification
|Minimum Bend Radius||30mm|
FAQs on Pigtail SC/UPC SM 1m
Q:Does single mode fiber support 10g?
A:When it comes to single mode fiber types, it can be categorized into OS1 and OS2 fiber, which are SMF fiber specifications. … Both OS1 and OS2 fiber optic cable support Gigabit and 10G Ethernet links. Besides, OS2 fiber can support 40G and 100G Ethernet links.
Q:Is Orange fiber single mode or multimode?
A:Fiber optic cable jacket colors can make it fast and simple to recognize exactly which type of cable you are dealing with. For example, the color yellow clearly identifies a single mode cable, while orange indicates multimode.
Q:Can I connect multimode fiber to single mode?
Send Inquiry Now
Please feel free to contact us if you are looking for FREE sample for this , We will get back to you within 6-12 hours.