Similar with 16 port fiber access terminal box for options
Introduction to 16 port fiber access terminal box
An fiber access terminal box (ATB) is used to connect drop cables and passive ONU devices. fiber access terminal box is installed on indoor walls to provide fiber sockets.
fiber access terminal box is able to hold up to 16 subscribers. fiber access terminal box is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with drop cable in FTTx network system. fiber access terminal box integrates fiber splicing, splitting, distribution, storage and cable connection in one solid protection box. fiber access terminal box makes FTTH deployment and maintenance efficient and convenient. The fiber access terminal box for splicing, distribution, and optical splitting of distribution and drop cables. Among those famous fiber access terminal manufacturers can offer you customized fiber access terminal made in China.
- with IP-66 Protection level.
- Integrated with splice cassette and cable management rods.
- Manage fibers in a reasonable fiber radius condition.
- Easy to maintain and extend the capacity.
- Suitable for the fusion splice or mechanical splice.
- Efficient cable management.
- 16 ports cable entrance for drop cable.
16 port fiber access terminal box Specification
|Suitable Adapters||SC LC Fiber Adapter|
|Material||Cold Rolled Steel Plate|
|Connector Capacity||16 fibers|
|Trademark||Teleweaver or Customized|
|Application||To house fiber pigtail or PLC Splitter|