Similar with 2 port fiber access terminal box for options
Introduction to 2 port fiber access terminal box
2 port fiber access terminal box is a user terminal product that achieves fiber-to-desktop solutions with a reasonable design of internal space. For home or work area, complete dual-core fiber access and port output, can fully meet the requirements. To achieve FTTD (fiber to desktop) system applications. 2 port fiber access terminal box is designed to connect the drop cable with PON ONU (Optical Network Unit) in the FTTH application. 2 port fiber access terminal box is installed on the wall and provides protection for optical fiber splicing or termination. 2 port fiber access terminal box can be loaded with SC/LC Pigtails and Adapters.
- with IP-66 Protection level.
- Integrated with splice cassette and cable management rods.
- Manage fibers in a reasonable fiber radius condition.
- Easy to maintain and extend the capacity.
- Suitable for the fusion splice or mechanical splice.
- 2 ports cable entrance for drop cable.
2 port fiber access terminal box Specification
|Suitable Adapters||SC LC Fiber Adapter|
|Material||Cold Rolled Steel Plate|
|Connector Capacity||2 fibers|
|Trademark||Teleweaver or Customized|
|Application||To house fiber pigtail or PLC Splitter|